Our Brief History:
Word Of Life Christian Fellowship International is a ministry devoted to spreading the gospel through evangelism, deliverance ministry and community outreach. The Word of Life Christian Fellowship International, Bronx, New York was founded in June 1996 by Apostle John Udo-Okon and the wife Pastor Felicia Udo-Okon having received a specific direction from the Holy Spirit to set up a House of Prayer and Deliverance for New York City. The Church began as a House Fellowship in the fourth floor of their single room apartment. The Lord gave a burden to pray for New York for Christ. Today, the fellowship has grown into a full-fledged assembly that has touched thousands of lives through its healing and deliverance ministry and community outreach services and has become a powerful voice and resource for the South Bronx community in its fight against hunger and poverty.
Our vision is to raise a victorious people of God destined for honor, power and glory and ready for God's work. We are constantly seeing God move in a mighty way to save souls, set the captives free and supernaturally meet needs. God's people are being equipped for fruitful, meaningful and glorious life that honors Him.
Our Church Values:
1. We value obedience to the Word of God without complaining, excuse or compromise.
2. We value honesty and integrity in dealing with one another.
3. We value love and respect for the leadership of the Church.
4. We value speaking well of the Church and the leadership knowing that all authority is from God.
5. We value our members not engaging in gossips, side talks, tale bearing, backbiting, keeping malice, grudges, cliques and such other unwholesome behaviors or conduct that breeds strife, divisions and discord among the brethren.
6. We value holy living in every area of our lives.
7. We value positive suggestions that edify and enhance our worship and services to God and one another.
8. We value the spiritual growth of the members of the church and will do all that is necessary to achieve this goal.
9. We value people coming to our Church to worship, feeling welcome and getting the help and fulfillment they need both spiritually and spiritually.
10. We value every member of the Church discovering and exercising their God given spiritual gifts.
11. We value peace, love, harmony, unity in our church family and in individual member’s lives and homes.